Most inappropriate place/time you’ve burst out laughing

I remember hearing a story about a bunch of lads drinking cans up the quarry in Blackrock, and one of them was in a wheelchair. The Gardai raided them and the lads legged it and left the lad in the wheelchair there

I didn't find it funny, but your story reminded me of the memory.

Over a mates mother lying in a casket in the L room
Up north you’re still waked from the house. Anyways myself, woman’s son and 2 mates, chatting,
Then Harry Boyle ( RIP) started “ did I tell u about the bear and the hunters in the woods?”
Fuck me he wouldn’t stop, I sniggered, midge laughed and that was it all hell broke loose, Woman’s elderly sister came over to us , “ should be ashamed of yere selves etc”😊😊 We were but couldn’t stop sniggering Awful

Over a mates mother lying in a casket in the L room
Up north you’re still waked from the house. Anyways myself, woman’s son and 2 mates, chatting,
Then Harry Boyle ( RIP) started “ did I tell u about the bear and the hunters in the woods?”
Fuck me he wouldn’t stop, I sniggered, midge laughed and that was it all hell broke loose, Woman’s elderly sister came over to us , “ should be ashamed of yere selves etc”😊😊 We were but couldn’t stop sniggering Awful
Oh funerals are desperate edgy. The smallest thing could set you off.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼