Meeting up for coffee with a married/attached person

Tictac

Banned
Ok.

I know some married women and would occasionally meet for coffee quite openly and see nothing wrong with it.

I was talking to a new aquantence and we were talking about some technical things and other stuff. I suggested that we could meet for coffee sometime if she wanted and talk further.

She look embarrassed and said that her boyfriend would forbid her. She is from a different culture but from the outside is westernised.

Ok.

I know some married women and would occasionally meet for coffee quite openly and see nothing wrong with it.

I was talking to a new aquantence and we were talking about some technical things and other stuff. I suggested that we could meet for coffee sometime if she wanted and talk further.

She look embarrassed and said that her boyfriend would forbid her. She is from a different culture but from the outside is westernised.

It was a polite way of telling you to back off.

Read. Between. The. Lines.

She thinks you're a freak and wouldn't be seen dead with you. And that "embarrassed" look she had on her face was at the prospect of actually being seen with you.

It was a polite way of telling you to back off.

No. She is always asking me things and i gave her my private number and we message each other.

I feel that she would like to meet me for coffee but has a controlling partner. She confided in me that she has never been out in cork on her own since shea arrived here with him.

No. She is always asking me things and i gave her my private number and we message each other.

I feel that she would like to meet me for coffee but has a controlling partner. She confided in me that she has never been out in cork on her own since shea arrived here with him.

Clearly she wants you rescue her from her dominating boyfriend by throwing her your cock.

Ok.

Sounds like she wants to move lock stock and barrel into your underpants :D

Go for it.

We message each other, or, I message her and she replies the bare minimum to stay polite, no woman has ever been polite to me before so Im taking it as a come on and stepping it up

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼