Martin Comerford Retires

Was a handy fella to have off the bench and it's another blow to the depth of Codys squad, but he wouldn't have been a starter this year, even with the injuries they currently have.

That goal in 03 was a sickener. He hit it into the ground and bounced over Donal Og. Sully got him back though by pulling the straps off his helmet.

Fine haul of medals and all stars to be fair but I don't think he was going to be instrumental in Cody's plans this summer. The likes of Fogarty, Shefflin, Reid, Power and Brennan are far more important to them.

That goal in 03 was a sickener. He hit it into the ground and bounced over Donal Og. Sully got him back though by pulling the straps off his helmet.

Fine haul of medals and all stars to be fair but I don't think he was going to be instrumental in Cody's plans this summer. The likes of Fogarty, Shefflin, Reid, Power and Brennan are far more important to them.

Don't want to start an argument here but that's hardly getting him back. I think when he walked up the steps of the Hogan stand in '04 on that day it may have been when he got him back!

Odds on KK in the Leinster final, RTE cameras look to the bench and find one Mr. M Comerford ................a la Daragh O'Sé...............

Don't want to start an argument here but that's hardly getting him back. I think when he walked up the steps of the Hogan stand in '04 on that day it may have been when he got him back!

I know. I was being facetious.

Couldn't use any of the icons at the time to show this but 'Oh look they are here now' :p

The Dubs have KK rattled!!
Why would Comerford wait till May to retire! I'd say he can see whats coming for this team. He could have done this in January. Why now? MC knows something we dont know. The Cats are Bate!! :)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Hollyz
Crane Lane Theatre, Phoenix St.

5th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

Cantys, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼