Marina Market to go BANG?

Oh dear, poor fixated Earl just can't help himself. Read it again oh fixated one

"Is there really talk of Tesco moving out of Douglas?
Great, another day of you making a fool of yourself, you going to start a streak? You asked the question based on a post from Daft_Y's assertion. But keep digging because it will be even funnier than yesterday's efforts to watch.

Great, another day of you making a fool of yourself, you going to start a streak? You asked the question based on a post from Daft_Y's assertion. But keep digging because it will be even funnier than yesterday's efforts to watch.

Poor Earl, having to resort to cropping posts in order to try to not look foolish again :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Poor Earl, having to resort to cropping posts in order to try to not look foolish again :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
How does that work, considering your post is this there for anyone that needs to read? You told me to read it again, I did and replied.
The part that was cropped was clearly dealt with in my reply. Tbf, you are off to some start this morning, what next, some lies about US immigration like yesterday? 🤡 🤡

Would ya look at Mr Infodemic, or should I say Mr Bullshitter, which do you prefer? :ROFLMAO:

giphy.gif

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Polly Barrett
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

8th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼