Mad dog speaks

Bone chillingly creepy shit here.

One vile ira knuckledragger wallowing in the validation of another brain dead murderous thug.

Pretending that somehow they can share the mutual respect of proper soldiers when in reality they are a pair of small-time, pea-brained criminals.

Lol.

One vile ira knuckledragger wallowing in the validation of another brain dead murderous thug.

Pretending that somehow they can share the mutual respect of proper soldiers when in reality they are a pair of small-time, pea-brained criminals.

Lol.

Are we including those who shot down unarmed civilians in Derry & Ballymurphy in that term?

Are we including those who shot down unarmed civilians in Derry & Ballymurphy in that term?

I don't have to say who I am including when I am clearly excluding the bloodthirsty savages of the IRA and their loyalist counterparts.

What kind of a fuckwit are you to be wallowing in the warped praise of a murdering, drug-dealing scum like Adair?

Lol.

Or the brave lads dropping bombs on children in Iraq, ya cunt.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼