Living in a war zone

War isn't pretty. Schools and mosques and hospitals aren't what they seem. They are storage for weapons.

Ever heard the saying 'Two Wrongs do not a right make'?

The 'Minority' that are doing this need to be bought into check by the majority. Your people need to get a grip with your politicians and military leaders and tell them to cop the fuck on.

Same with the ordinary people in Palestine, they need to get a grip with the militants and give them a boot up the backside to wake them up ..

FFS ye're brainless bunch of muppets the fucking lot of ye... Oh they did this so we gonna do dat 'Hur Dur excuse me while i leave my fucking braincell at home will yah...

Seriously - ye's have been at it now for a couple of thousand years in one form or another - get a grip the lot of ye and move on ffs...

Ye's are all as bad as each other. It's down to the people to say enough is enough ...

fucking clowns.....:evil:

We don't bomb without knowing where to bomb.

How timely

From the homepage of the Times right now:

nov-20-2012-gaza-under-attack-2012-11-20t062721z_586753576_gm1e8bk13xy01_rtrmadp_3_palestinians-israel-family.jpg

Palestinian boys stand next to the destroyed house of Hejazi family after what Hamas Health Ministry said was an Israeli air strike in the Gaza Strip. Four-year-old twin boys and their parents died in the attack. Photograph: Suhaib Salem/Reuters

The 4 year old twins must have been military leaders, were they?
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Gaza hasn't be under Israeli law for quite some time. Who says they have no food? I bet they eat better than you.
Is there nothing strange about being bombed everyday? The attacks didn't start last week.
Instead of blaming the Israelis why not ask the Palestinian government where all the donated money went ? Hint: secret Swiss bank accounts.

Quit playing the victim card your lot have done that since the end of WWII when the truth of the matter is the Russian and Japanese people lost and suffered more. For Gods chosen people there is not much love shown to anyone who has a different view on things.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

11th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼