Living in a war zone

This annoys me. A nobody who has done shit with his life thinks he actually knows something.
Your lot? Do I call you a fucking drunk mick?
We almost lost most of our people but we are not victims. We decide our destiny.
I look at the great love Ireland has for its brothers in
Northern Ireland. What do you call them? West Brits, Proddies? Loving terms indeed.
Where did you get this crap about us? Your mammy?

Oh how you show your true colours when challenged.

Is this the same Debgor who accused everyone of bullying pointy? Yet you feel you somehow have the right to call him a nobody? I'm not even gonna comment on the rest of it.

This is indicative of what's wrong with you and I suspect a lot of your fellow countymen, you think you're a step above everyone else, somehow better.

You don't have the right to call anyone a nobody, perhaps if you lot didnt think you could this mess might not be happening.

It was people regarding other Human beings as nobody's that led to the holocaust, and you should be ashamed that you've said it.

Oh how you show your true colours when challenged.

Is this the same Debgor who accused everyone of bullying pointy? Yet you feel you somehow have the right to call him a nobody? I'm not even gonna comment on the rest of it.

This is indicative of what's wrong with you and I suspect a lot of your fellow countymen, you think you're a step above everyone else, somehow better.

You don't have the right to call anyone a nobody, perhaps if you lot didnt think you could this mess might not be happening.

It was people regarding other Human beings as nobody's that led to the holocaust, and you should be ashamed that you've said it.

How was your day?

"A ceasefire between Hamas and Israel has been agreed to end eight days of violence that has killed more than 140 Palestinians and five Israelis."

This is good news.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

25th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼