Liverpool likely to go into administration, -9 points

Oh yeah, he's a Newcastle fan, forgot about that. That would explain the aggressive gibberish and mis-quoting of what others are saying so.

Point out the misquote? Ah, that's right, it doesn't exist.

By the way, the fact that I support NUFC does nothing to deflect from the fact that Liverpool are in a sharp decline, does it?

Poor Dan.

:(

Point out the misquote?
daithi81 said:
the rag-tag band of Man City
Where did I say Man City were rag-tag? You're like a tabloid journalist, picking out certain parts of my posts that are barely worthy of any argument and twisting them to create a stupid argument out of nothing.

By the way, the fact that I support NUFC does nothing to deflect from the fact that Liverpool are in a sharp decline, does it?

Poor Dan.

:(
Poor me indeed, enjoy Carling cup tuesdays and 17th place in the league.

Your aggressive, nonsensical rhetoric may work in the Justin Bieber Forum but you have to bring a higher standard to the table here.

Last edited:
Where did I say Man City were rag-tag? You're like a tabloid journalist, picking out certain parts of my posts that are barely worthy of any argument and twisting them to create a stupid argument out of nothing.

Poor me indeed, enjoy Carling cup tuesdays and 17th place in the league.

Your aggressive, nonsensical rhetoric may work in the Justin Bieber Forum but you have to bring a higher standard to the table here.

You continue to avoid the obvious point. Liverpool are in a sharp decline, which began last season. You can't face it. Here's the post you dodged by mocking me for daring to follow a team different to you:

Of course they're worse but they haven't dropped from a team that wins 20+ games into a team that will lose 19 or 20 matches.

Once again, you refer to the "glory years" of 05-08. This is living in lah-lah land. Let's get back to reality.

They won 18 games last year and lost 11, when they finished 7th.

http://www.premierleague.com/page/Statistics

Is it really beyond belief that they will lose up to eight more games this year?

I don't think it is.

So, is it beyond belief that Liverpool will lose eight more games this year? Or will you continue dodging?

Coward.

You continue to avoid the obvious point. Liverpool are in a sharp decline, which began last season. You can't face it. Here's the post you dodged by mocking me for daring to follow a team different to you:

So, is it beyond belief that Liverpool will lose eight more games this year? Or will you continue dodging?

Coward.
Don't flatter yourself lad, I have no problem answering your question.

Beyond belief? I'm not foolish enough to say yes.

Very very unlikely? I would say a very strong yes to that.

I laughed

http://justinbieber.org/justin-bieber-fan-fiction/ is
2ednz13.jpg

How many games then? Have a punt. As good as last season? Better?
If you read everything I said properly you'd see that I already said they'll probably have another difficult season. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

I doubt very much that they'll match last season's points total and they could dip to a scenario where they lose more games than they win, but losing 19/20, I really don't think so.

They're 13/1 to be relegated which suggests a 7% chance so why don't you have a punt on that? It's not something that I'd be putting my money on.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Kevin Quigley

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼