Liverpool likely to go into administration, -9 points

Who said they were relegation fodder? I had a quick scan above and couldn't see anything. Perhaps you are confused...
Just like I didn't say that they'd finish in the top 4, yet you were all over me when I merely pointed out that recent past achievements do count for something. We were practically in agreement about where they'd finish in May yet you started an argument over nothing.

Just like I didn't say that they'd finish in the top 4, yet you were all over me when I merely pointed out that recent past achievements do count for something. We were practically in agreement about where they'd finish in May yet you started an argument over nothing.

What happened in 2005 counts for nothing. You may as well be talking about the Paisley years...

:rolleyes:

What happened in 2005 counts for nothing. You may as well be talking about the Paisley years...

:rolleyes:
Who mentioned 2005? Me? Oh no, that's right, 'twas you.

What happened in 2009 counts though because there's still a fair portion of that squad still at the club. Like I said, those players will pull them into a better position than they're in now, let alone the position they were in when this thread was started.

Who mentioned 2005? Me? Oh no, that's right, 'twas you.

What happened in 2009 counts though because there's still a fair portion of that squad still at the club. Like I said, those players will pull them into a better position than they're in now, let alone the position they were in when this thread was started.

So 2009 is the benchmark for why Liverpool should be up there, challenging for honours?

:lol!:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

19th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼