Live at the Marquee 24

This article mentions first lot of Marquee announcements to be made in first week of November. Nothing yet, we are two days out from December, whilst plenty of announcements for June performances that you might expect at the Marquee have been made for Dublin, Limerick and (I note quite a few more than other years) for Galway.

I wonder is there more to this. We are certainly a lot closer to Christmas than we have ever been without announcements.

If its going ahead, they would want to be announcing something, very soon.

MCD have announced a pile of gigs, across many big venues in recent weeks, including 8 gigs at Musgrave, and likely more to come for there, and when ya look at the Aikens
Stable, its Rod Stewart, and similar low calibre acts.

iu

Jesus wept. It's almost meta-trolling at this stage.

Christ, look at the amount of international acts announcing tours currently and this is the fucking drivel that we get.

The Manics and Suede are co-headlining venues next summer - including Trinity College Dublin - most of the tour is sold out. Surely be to Jaysis they can't be out of Aiken's reach.

Jesus wept. It's almost meta-trolling at this stage.

Christ, look at the amount of international acts announcing tours currently and this is the fucking drivel that we get.

The Manics and Suede are co-headlining venues next summer - including Trinity College Dublin - most of the tour is sold out. Surely be to Jaysis they can't be out of Aiken's reach.

Its shocking.

I mean I get their job is to sell tickets but like theres nothing there for people who actually have an interest in music.

Three nights of Tommy Tiernan/Daire O'Brien , Jenny Greene and whatever other shit thay can dig up( Vogue & Joanne) to come

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Kerri Chandler
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

15th Mar 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

All Eyes On Us

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼