Live at the Marquee 24

i always stand (or use to anyway - no gigs there for me this year) a bit to the right of the last pillar on the left of the tent (looking at stage) - always worked well enough for me.. (depending on the gig obv)..

no point moaning about the sound quality of the Marquee.. not at this stage anyway as its the last year of it (as we know it)

just make the best of it or don't go.. it ain't gonna change now, like..

i always stand (or use to anyway - no gigs there for me this year) a bit to the right of the last pillar on the left of the tent (looking at stage) - always worked well enough for me.. (depending on the gig obv)..

no point moaning about the sound quality of the Marquee.. not at this stage anyway as its the last year of it (as we know it)

just make the best of it or don't go.. it ain't gonna change now, like..

Christ it sounds like you need a treasure map to find the sweet spot where you can actually hear the act you’ve paid to see.

Very amateur job, i could only see two array speakers to the left and right of the stage respectively .

No repeater speakers of any kind other than that dotted around the venue.

This isnt the first time anybody has done a gig in a tent ever like.

Very amateurish and reflects badly on Cork. A lot of acts would be put off performing in venues with shoddy sound engineering.

Sound isn't that bad in fairness. The volume is as high as it would be at festivals in more remote areas. I'd say residents in Ballintemple appreciate that.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Prophet Song: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼