Little things that are immensely satisfying

I was feeling a bit down so I decided to treat myself to a block of cheese. Usually I'd go for whatever is on the club card special, which is generally Kilmeaden or Wexford, but I said I'd treat myself and pay an extra €1.25 for Dubliner. Jesus it really is the absolute king of cheddar cheese. I'm sitting here eating it and feels like I've been transported back to my Grandmother's kitchen. Mad how a taste or sense can bring you somewhere that is gone.
Your cholesterol says "Hi!"

I was feeling a bit down so I decided to treat myself to a block of cheese. Usually I'd go for whatever is on the club card special, which is generally Kilmeaden or Wexford, but I said I'd treat myself and pay an extra €1.25 for Dubliner. Jesus it really is the absolute king of cheddar cheese. I'm sitting here eating it and feels like I've been transported back to my Grandmother's kitchen. Mad how a taste or sense can bring you somewhere that is gone.
I used to eat cheese but gave it up.

Is Dubliner cheese produced down in Ballineen, Carbery Group. It is very scrumptious cheese. Take a statin with every serving

I got two Charleville cheddar packs today on offer for 2.50 each

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Route66

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼