Lets Bedeck the County in Red & White for Sept. 8th

I'm going to get a crash course in using a sewing machine over the next few days....

Planning on making a few massive ones for outside the gaff.

Where would I get red and white material lads?? a sewing shop obviously, but where? (the laziness of me!)

hickeys in town. all the car shops have red and white checkered flags readily available.

obviolsuy that shop on pana (FM it used to be) will have all sorts this week.

Hung the same flag that I've been hanging out since 1990 up outside the parents' gaff while home this weekend. A little frayed around the edges, but still flying proud after 23 years.

my cork flag flying since the start of the championship as I do every year and as long as there is a cork team standing it stays up.

i always have 2 flags out agh but i feel the over the top stuff like painting cars and cows or sheep and shit is a bit much like but then again im a norry and not a culchy muccer like.

I agree with painting cars and animals thats moronic. Grand for county finals for country yahoos like us as we don't get there too often.

As you said flags outside the house is enough I'm not too fond of buntings myself but I wouldn't criticise anyone else for it

what about car flags ? They aren't in great supply . I saw a few around but they are only those sock ones and I don't like them. anyone know where the 'regular flags' are on sale ?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼