last night a DJ saved my life

read this ages ago, every couple of years the authors update the book and add new sections to it to keep it relivant. i might be mistaken but a vaguely remember a story bout how Larry Levan used to turn off every light in the club for effect, and when i say every light, even the emergency exuts light went out in that bitch. cud u imagine if they done that today, the lawsuits wud be going on for years to come! I love the story bout Oakenfolds first trip to Ibiza and the madness that insues.

read this ages ago, every couple of years the authors update the book and add new sections to it to keep it relivant. i might be mistaken but a vaguely remember a story bout how Larry Levan used to turn off every light in the club for effect, and when i say every light, even the emergency exuts light went out in that bitch. cud u imagine if they done that today, the lawsuits wud be going on for years to come!

was reading that part last night.but it was nicky siano at the gallery that did that.

read this ages ago, every couple of years the authors update the book and add new sections to it to keep it relivant. i might be mistaken but a vaguely remember a story bout how Larry Levan used to turn off every light in the club for effect, and when i say every light, even the emergency exuts light went out in that bitch. cud u imagine if they done that today, the lawsuits wud be going on for years to come! I love the story bout Oakenfolds first trip to Ibiza and the madness that insues.

actually you were spot on.only read that bit last night.nicky siano was doing something similar, but nit as extreme as levan with the emergency lights etc.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 1:45pm

More events ▼