Kerry - Team of the Millenium?

They are legends, I mean as I said already Daras athleticism combined with Coopers Physical presence and Galvins cool calm head are just part of the ingredients that add to make this Kerry team A team to behold in all their green and gold wonder. Kerry - They're just the best!

Tyrone for me they had to break the barrier of never winning an all ireland.They had to overcome the tragic death of Cormac McAnallen and they won the all ireland last year with Stephen O'Neil as bit part player and they beat kerry on the way to winning all there 3 all irelands.

Tyrone for me they had to break the barrier of never winning an all ireland.They had to overcome the tragic death of Cormac McAnallen and they won the all ireland last year with Stephen O'Neil as bit part player and they beat kerry on the way to winning all there 3 all irelands.

repped youghally kerry nearly always shit themselves when they played nortern teams

Yerra those tyrone players had to cheat to win those all irelands.Kerry won there all irelands fair and square.Paul Galvin is a perfect example for all youngsters.

But its not just the current crew, the biggest mistake you can make is to look at them in isolation - its the whole history, tradition, their wisdom, the knowledge, the Kingdom of it.

We're not just up against Cooper and Galvin and the O'Sheas - there's Maurice Fitz, Mikey Sheey, Pat himself, Paudie, John Egan, the Bomber, the other Spillanes, Christ its endless - they'll all be there too, in the Hogan, looking on, relaxed, expectant, assured. Who do we think we are?

shur ......didn't they say it themselves back in 2007 that losing to Cork in an AI would give away all they had done over the last 100 years.

How do we beat that? Not a prayer.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Route66

Cantys, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼