Junior Hurling 2021

How did Mark Keane do today ? Well done to Ballygiblin .
Well done to Ballygiblin! As I said here before, I placed them as 5th or 6th favourites for the North Cork Junior Championship at the start of 2021 but they've gone on this amazing journey ever since. Full deserved their win today as the score suggests.

Mark Keane was excellent again today. Played centre back for the whole game. Covered his whole defence very well. Snuffed out any danger that came their way. It was a scrappy but tight tough game overall but for me, the highlight of today was Mark Keane's spectacular catch over Tipp footballer Conor Sweeney in the first half. You love to see it.

Well done to Ballygiblin! As I said here before, I placed them as 5th or 6th favourites for the North Cork Junior Championship at the start of 2021 but they've gone on this amazing journey ever since. Full deserved their win today as the score suggests.

Mark Keane was excellent again today. Played centre back for the whole game. Covered his whole defence very well. Snuffed out any danger that came their way. It was a scrappy but tight tough game overall but for me, the highlight of today was Mark Keane's spectacular catch over Tipp footballer Conor Sweeney in the first half. You love to see it.
Keane is a massive fielder in both codes at what stage in the first half was that ...thanks for the report.

Keane was booked v early and there were a no. of attempts to get him sent off him with lads diving to the ground feigning injury. Every time the ref played on and the crowd broke into a chant of"cheat,cheat,cheat" in the style of "Tipp,Tipp,Tipp". It was beautiful .

I've been saying this for a long time now on this thread. If Mark Keane had been available for centre back for Cork hurlers Cian lynch wouldn't have been man of the match in the all ireland. Keane is the exact player you need against limerick. He is Big and Strong and a serious Hurler.
It would be great to have him in the Cork jersey But alas Australia rules me thinks

I've been saying this for a long time now on this thread. If Mark Keane had been available for centre back for Cork hurlers Cian lynch wouldn't have been man of the match in the all ireland. Keane is the exact player you need against limerick. He is Big and Strong and a serious Hurler.
It would be great to have him in the Cork jersey But alas Australia rules me thinks
Oh sweet baby jebus!
:)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Black Apple Bastards

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:30pm

More events ▼