Junior Hurling 2021

Thought once they'd commenced their pre season training in Australia that he wasn't allowed line out again?
Also even if home for Xmas would he not be gone back again by 9th January

Won't hide away from it. I'm a Ballygiblin man. No issues with him being allowed to play the final. He'll be around and I'd nearly say he'd rather retire from AFL than to miss this game.
Massive addition obviously.
Mark o Connor down in Kerry wasn't allowed play with Dingle few years ago. But the Australian clubs seem to be getting a bit better about allowing it so

Yeah, Fullen Gaels beat the Ulster champions, Craobh Rua on penalties in Birmingham today, real shot at making the final for Ballygiblin.

Mooncoin - Salthill-Knocknacarra is the other semi final I believe, you’d expect Mooncoin coming through there.

Yeah, Fullen Gaels beat the Ulster champions, Craobh Rua on penalties in Birmingham today, real shot at making the final for Ballygiblin.

Mooncoin - Salthill-Knocknacarra is the other semi final I believe, you’d expect Mooncoin coming through there.
Salthill won't be bad either I'd say. They're a football club but have Donal O'Shea who was playing with Galway seniors today. One of the best forwards coming up in Galway.Son of ex tipp coach Eamonn O'Shea

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼