• Kilmurry

• Aghinagh

• St Mary's

• Tadhg MacCarthaighs

• Douglas

• Kilworth

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
It is now looking like a Buttevant v Kilmurry final. But fair play to Cobh and Urhan on their big wins yesterday. They could still prove to be a banana skin yet. I'm disappointed in Cullen who put up massive scores in the Duhallow championship. But the one-sided nature of their games went against them in the end. The only competitive game they had all year before yesterday was their first round game back in July when they beat Castlemagner by a single point.
That Duhallow championship is weak now so I would pay no attention to Cullens results there. Think they’d be one of the weaker divisional winners.

It is now looking like a Buttevant v Kilmurry final. But fair play to Cobh and Urhan on their big wins yesterday. They could still prove to be a banana skin yet. I'm disappointed in Cullen who put up massive scores in the Duhallow championship. But the one-sided nature of their games went against them in the end. The only competitive game they had all year before yesterday was their first round game back in July when they beat Castlemagner by a single point.
In fairness to Urhan it was there first championship game in 11 months
Kilmurry and Buttevant are favourites to make the final now.

With weather conditions now the way they are , just wondering might even up things a bit .
you are correct Kilmurry and Buttevant are strong favourites , i think Urhan are decent.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Charlie's, Union Quay

11th Aug 2024 @ 3:30 pm
More info..

Brewhouse Jazz

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼