• Kilmurry

• Aghinagh

• St Mary's

• Tadhg MacCarthaighs

• Douglas

• Kilworth

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
St.James are definitely favourites and rightly so - far more experienced side, champions and Co Finalists in 2019 and have much better recent form accounting for Ballinascarthy and St.Marys in their quarter and semi final.

Argideen are a very young, seven of the team were U21 the last day, that normally doesn't work out on the big days at adult level so it will be interesting to see if they can they keep it together.

Last edited:
Argideen beat them in the semi in '20. James were worth there win today, more experienced and had there homework done on a very young timoleague outfit
Can’t see how they wouldn’t be. They beat them last year, and they won it out 2 years ago. Timoleague on the other hand have gotten past a 1/4 final this year for the first time in a while. Not much in it either way but I can’t see how Timoleague would be favourites.

Argideen beat them in the semi in '20. James were worth there win today, more experienced and had there homework done on a very young timoleague outfit
That wasn’t a semi, wasn’t even a 1/4 I would say.

Well done to Ardfield. They’re a very solid if not all that impressive outfit. On current form, they’ll fancy a tilt at the county, they were unfortunate last time around to meet a strong Kilshannig team in the final.

St.James are definitely favourites and rightly so - far more experienced side, champions and Co Finalists in 2019 and have much better recent form accounting for Ballinascarthy and St.Marys in their quarter and semi final.

Argideen are a very young, seven of the team were U21 the last day, that normally doesn't work out on the big days at adult level so it will be interesting to see if they can they keep it together.
They didn't manage to keep it together, got spooked when kick out broke down early on into wind, behind 5-0 after 11 minutes, never recovered to play any really decent football after that, still kicked a lot (7) of bad wides in 2nd half. Experience won the day easily. Harsh, costly lesson for a young Argideen side.

I think Kilmurry, if they are are at it, will beat St James but they will need to be.

Last edited:
They didn't manage to keep it together, got spooked when kick out broke down early on into wind, behind 5-0 after 11 minutes, never recovered to play any really decent football after that, still kicked a lot (7) of bad wides in 2nd half. Experience won the day easily. Harsh, costly lesson for a young Argideen side.

I think Kilmurry, if they are are at it, will beat St James but they will need to be.
I think that is a very good account of the game very poor football but then again you can only play what's in front of you .I thought the timoleague young guns migh step up to the occasion but probably a yr too soon for them it will be some night out on the mountain for sure

Well said boom boom. Thought Argideen would shade it but got beat by the better team on the day no doubt. That being said with Paudie Kissane training them you would think they’d at least come out and try play football. Some great young players who’ve played premier all the way up being trained to now sit in and pass sideways. Was a horrible watch at times

Well said boom boom. Thought Argideen would shade it but got beat by the better team on the day no doubt. That being said with Paudie Kissane training them you would think they’d at least come out and try play football. Some great young players who’ve played premier all the way up being trained to now sit in and pass sideways. Was a horrible watch at times
What made you think that?
Paudie Kissane's football revolved solely around running and hand passing and very little football so why would you think that would change now

Tbf to Argideen that was their 10th 'dual' game in the last 12 weeks - James were after a far far better preparation, loads of football only in the last month and it showed, they were much slicker & on point from the word go, they have only played one of their JHC games so far, they won the game yesterday in the first 10 minutes.

Divisional Boards really need to get with the programme asap, no excuse not to anymore, with group stages and separate weekends for the Divisional teams, just start championships in line with Co Board and stay in step, not doing so is causing inequity all over the County, am I missing something why they can't?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Shlomo Franklin
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

27th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Tony Milner

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼