Junior A Football 2023

Not Junior A related:

was meant to be numerous players (up to 6/7 players) sent off in todays U21 C football championship between LC Gael and Kildollery , does anyone have any information on that

Nice win for Canovee today. Must give massive credit to castlemagner and Pat Spratt on their achievements this year. A great year and it’s clear that castlemagner are on the way up with great upcoming players also. I’m sure there’s a lot of teams in Junior A north cork who would love to have Spratt on board as part of management. Especially those who are underperforming in the division.

Nice win for Canovee today. Must give massive credit to castlemagner and Pat Spratt on their achievements this year. A great year and it’s clear that castlemagner are on the way up with great upcoming players also. I’m sure there’s a lot of teams in Junior A north cork who would love to have Spratt on board as part of management. Especially those who are underperforming in the division.
Looks like canovee are a grade above junior the way they are demolishing teams this year ? They played mst of this game with 14 men having player sent off after 20 mins but still won comfortably.

8 teams gone from this grade and no one down to it. Will take a couple of years before this and premier junior even themselves out and become competitive.

Canovee well on top in first game. Castle couldn’t live with their running through the middle. From the first 20 mins of the second game I can’t see either at Canovees level. I think Castle might improve next year. Heard today that more than half the team today was u21. Canovee have scope to go up the grades. Quickly

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼