Results
Ballygarvan 1-10
Killavullen 1-9

Castlemagner 2-10
Barryroe 1-11

Semi Finals
Canovee/Lisgoold v Castlemagner
Ballygarvan v Mayfield

Super result for Castlemagner. Holding my hands up I didn’t know a whole pile about them and looked to come through Duhallow relatively untested which I put down to a lack of quality given the recent promotions of other Duhallow teams.

From a Barryroe perspective you would imagine the scheduling they had to work with was probably a factor on the back of so many extra times. I’m sure they enjoyed the celebrations this week, deservedly so.

Big result for Ballygarven too, that was a much fancied Killavullen side.

Haven’t seen a result in the last game to make up the semi finals but Ballygarven and Mayfield should be an excellent game.

Super result for Castlemagner. Holding my hands up I didn’t know a whole pile about them and looked to come through Duhallow relatively untested which I put down to a lack of quality given the recent promotions of other Duhallow teams.

From a Barryroe perspective you would imagine the scheduling they had to work with was probably a factor on the back of so many extra times. I’m sure they enjoyed the celebrations this week, deservedly so.

Big result for Ballygarven too, that was a much fancied Killavullen side.

Haven’t seen a result in the last game to make up the semi finals but Ballygarven and Mayfield should be an excellent game.
Canovee 5.13
Lisgoold 0.06

Canovee VS Mayfield final my prediction.

Canovee very impressive way ahead of the opposition in this. 8 teams going up last year knocked the stuffing out of the competition really. Some divisions still having competitive championships but not an even standard county wide

Canovee very impressive way ahead of the opposition in this. 8 teams going up last year knocked the stuffing out of the competition really. Some divisions still having competitive championships but not an even standard county wide
who would you fancy to meet them in the final

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jack L
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼