John Arnold

When Ireland played England in Rugby in Croke Park when Landsdown Road was being re-developed John drove to Tipperary and openly wept at the grave of Michael Hogan at the time of the kick-off.

Hogans family had no problem with England playing at Croke Park.

Demented.

Caveman. Am I right in saying he’s stepped down as a steward, but not as a County Board delegate for his club?

Seems like that. Frightening to think this complete ignoramus has a vote on any issue.

I know a guy who tried to stop a local kids soccer club from training on the "local GAA" all weather pitch. I can't imagine how anyone could be so mean spirited.

What a loathsome miserable individual. What’s wrong with this organization, and the CCB in particular? Only Armagh GAA surpass them in bigotry.

Pure Treehouse type of mentality.

Dinosaur of the highest order.

Another day, another rattled Ponti_tard post and of course lying again. Why do you keep lying on this forum, what are compensating for? Oh yeah, I know 🤣
Keep going though as you are nearly on page 4 now.
#FOTY
#Leavingonajetplane
#wheresmyphone

“They’re saying Cork GAA could benefit to the tune of €250,000 – but if that’s the case, the IRFU or Munster Branch would be gaining a lot more. People will be giving out next year, asking why we don’t put more coaches in the schools and it’s because we have to pay off the debt on the stadium – the IRFU can do that and it’s we’re funding them by effectively organising a fundraiser for them”

It’s not the IRFU’s problem that the PUC project was mismanaged and came in 23 million over budget and still wasn’t up to scratch at that.

A bizarre point to make .

Last edited:
“They’re saying Cork GAA could benefit to the tune of €250,000 – but if that’s the case, the IRFU or Munster Branch would be gaining a lot more. People will be giving out next year, asking why we don’t put more coaches in the schools and it’s because we have to pay off the debt on the stadium – the IRFU can do that and it’s we’re funding them by effectively organising a fundraiser for them”

It’s not the IRFU’s problem that the PUC project was mismanaged and came in way 23 million over budget and still wasn’t up to scratch at that.

A bizarre point to make .
His "World Class" Stadium was not even good enough for the Rugby World Cup and way over budget and this money has to be paid back be it concerts, conferences or matches etc.

Everyone is a winner really as it is not even used over the winter after all that investment.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼