Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

Moar parties. Boris gave a speech n all. Also, he's going to kill the BBC which is a fucking shame.
For that alone, Boris deserves to be turfed out.

This is beyond the lifetime of the current government and the next government won't be a Tory one.

I'd pay the license fee for Cbeebies alone. Their content is amazing. If you have children below 5 years old and you've never heard of Numberblocks, check it out, it is genuinely the best educational TV I've ever seen. Utter brilliance.

For that alone, Boris deserves to be turfed out.

This is beyond the lifetime of the current government and the next government won't be a Tory one.

I'd pay the license fee for Cbeebies alone. Their content is amazing. If you have children below 5 years old and you've never heard of Numberblocks, check it out, it is genuinely the best educational TV I've ever seen. Utter brilliance.

My young one is mad for Cbeebies, and there's no advertising either.

The BBC will become ITV overnight, without the license money.

The Tories have to try to destroy everything for ideological gain and big cash like the BBC,NHS, EU and inevitably the U.K. itself.

This is like people who cannot read burning libraries.

I wonder will the bbc finally start reporting on the disaster that is Brexit?
The BBC in the national interest has to softly softly on Brexit as the Govt. hold the chequebook.

They just go out and do a vox pop to some random people in the street to ask them how well Brexit is going and then play one positive and one negative answer anyway.

ITV and channel 4 News are the ones breaking all the party gate stories and uncomfortable actual stories on Brexit as the media has to hold the Government to account but in Britain's case the media and Tories are one and the same people for big money and knighthoods.

The BBC in the national interest has to softly softly on Brexit as the Govt. hold the chequebook.

They just go out and do a vox pop to some random people in the street to ask them how well Brexit is going and then play one positive and one negative answer anyway.

ITV and channel 4 News are the ones breaking all the party gate stories and uncomfortable actual stories on Brexit as the media has to hold the Government to account but in Britain's case the media and Tories are one and the same people for big money and knighthoods.
Sky are doing a better job reporting the reality of Brexit than the BBC.

Tim Davie, the current Director General of the BBC used to be the deputy chairman of the Hammersmith and Fulham Conservative party in the 1990s.

He's not absolutely awful, but he's not great either, e.g.

"The new director-general of the BBC is reportedly set to tackle "perceived Left-wing comedy bias" as he arrived for his first day in the job dressed in jeans."

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Eoin Jordan & Stan Notte
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

11th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Io Capitano (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:05pm

More events ▼