Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

So The Brits will now blame Russia for Brexit.

Turned out terrible so it can't be their own fault

Has to be someone else.

They only take the praise for the good stuff.

The Telegraph did soften the blow a little for him by putting it out on the day that randy Andy will be dominating the news cycle and every paper including theirs is leading with that tomorrow

I thought the Andrew thing and the spying thing would calm it down a bit - but no, fair play to the writers keeping all these balls in the air.

bridgen’s jumping ship - 1st ERG to pull out.

Boris has to be toast now surely?
The longer he stays more damaging leaks will emerge from Cummings or whoever and they'll continue to lose support. A Labour party lead by Keir Starmer are ahead in the latest polls ffs. Not that Johnson will care. He'll still try to brazen it out. He is without shame, dignity or class and I'm sure isn't too bothered about what happens to the party once he's gone.

The longer he stays more damaging leaks will emerge from Cummings or whoever and they'll continue to lose support. A Labour party lead by Keir Starmer are ahead in the latest polls ffs. Not that Johnson will care. He'll still try to brazen it out. He is without shame, dignity or class and I'm sure isn't too bothered about what happens to the party once he's gone.

the Philip funeral parties are well after cummings.

this is from someone else.

GoveY‘s there or thereabouts.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

31st Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Tanya Louise & Alex

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼