Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

We can scoff at the Brits but if there were an election in the morning our largest party would have a mass murderer retain his seat.

The Irish electorate are every inch as thick stupid as their British counterparts

You'd assume the Lords will stop the border application piece - it is clearly another sop to DUP/TUV.
And potentially destroying their tourism industry and ability to attract foreign tech talent workers etc.

The D.U.P. scorched earth Brexit plan.

This is just another attempt to turn the U.K. into an oligarchs tax free low regulation playground prison for its inhabitants

I wish to FAWK there was a (or several) Sinn Fein thread

I wish to FAWK posters who walked out on their country could stop constantly displaying their provo sympathies.

You've no dog in this fight so kindly STFU m8.

We like to pretend that whats going in the UK with Boris is somehow not possible of happening here but we are polling high numbers for a crew that are even worse.

I wish to FAWK posters who walked out on their country could stop constantly displaying their provo sympathies.

You've no dog in this fight so kindly STFU m8.

We like to pretend that whats going in the UK with Boris is somehow not possible of happening here but we are polling high numbers for a crew that are even worse.

Gonna need a link there m8

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Kevin Quigley

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼