Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

He has no credibility and there are no adults in charge of the U.K.

He will have to trigger Article 16 or put in new Covid restrictions to distract from this latest sh*tshow.

The Times and the Sun did not even have the biggest political scandal on their front pages as they were at the party and are culpable.

Boris and the Tories are complete frauds and failures.

Bannerman already on that message................

Starmer will find a way to fuck up this PMQs - saw a tweet earlier that said Ant and Dec have done more damage to Boris in 20 seconds than Starmer has in 20 months.

Bannerman already on that message................

Starmer will find a way to fuck up this PMQs - saw a tweet earlier that said Ant and Dec have done more damage to Boris in 20 seconds than Starmer has in 20 months.
Keir Starmer does not have a prime time T.V. show and that is a very lazy weak jibe as celebrities and Starmer etc are gunning for the blond buffoon.

Starmer and Labour are now ahead in the polls as the Tories and Boris slowly but surely defenestrate themselves as consistently corrupt and untrustworthy.

Boris will now get attacked by Keir Starmer and Labour MPs +SNP over this and also get attacked by Tory backbenchers over Covid plan B but the D.U.P. will suport him I guess.

Boris looks like a broken man as he throws his staff under the bus.

He unwittingly agrees to provide the No.10 party info to the Met Police.

Catherine West asks PM if there was a party in No 10 on November 13th, in reference to this tweet from Dominic Cummings PM: "No but I'm sure that whatever happened the guidance was followed and rules were followed at all times."
Quote Tweet

V8lVFmbq_mini.jpg

Dominic Cummings

@Dominic2306
· 24m
Will the CABSEC also be asked to investigate the *flat* party on Fri 13 Nov, the other flat parties, & the flat's 'bubble' policy...?

Ermmmmmm........

@Keir_Starmer

They hosted a party during lockdown. They knew it was against the rules. They knew they couldn’t admit it. They thought it was funny. Then they covered it up. The Prime Minister must hand over everything the Government knows about the parties in Downing Street to the police.

3 other parties now in No.10.

"I am sickened and furious," says man who says he only just found out there was a large Christmas party in the house he lives in and is announcing an investigation into it.

Starmer seems to me like he wants Johnson to stay on so he can run against him because it is his only chance to win. The obvious thing to do today was say one word - Resign. Open goal and Starmer blasts it over the bar. Blackford did more in one short statement than all of Starmer's questions - but as I said maybe Starmer wants it that way.

Starmer seems to me like he wants Johnson to stay on so he can run against him because it is his only chance to win. The obvious thing to do today was say one word - Resign. Open goal and Starmer blasts it over the bar. Blackford did more in one short statement than all of Starmer's questions - but as I said maybe Starmer wants it that way.
He killed Boris.

Starmer: "Will the prime minister support the police and support the CPS by handing over everything the government knows about parties in Downing Street to the Metropolitan Police?" Johnson: "Of course we will do that."

Note this commitment made by the PM at the dispatch box goes beyond the specific December 18 party and it was a very clever comment/trap by Kier.

Blackford got nothing and only has to appeal to a few million Scots while Starmer has to convince England.

Starmer has tricked Boris into calling the police to his own crime scene.

Brilliant - No 10 declines to say whether Simon Case, the Cabinet Sec who had been tasked by Boris Johnson to investigate the claims about the Downing Street Xmas party - was actually at the party.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

2nd May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼