je suis ici...

Yup. The stereotype of the snooty French is just that.

Once they realise you're english or yank theyre fine.
Make any bit of effort with ze language and they're very personable.

Sunday in France is great.Warm sunshine, cheap excellent food and wine in lots little restauraunts and I mean food prepared by a proper chef that taste amazing, well behaved kids in families eating out,,,no screeching Gaa/rugby on the radio, noone working, everyone relaxing, no one drunk in an environment and heritage that is taken care and viciously protected.

Sunday in France is great.Warm sunshine, cheap excellent food and wine in lots little restauraunts and I mean food prepared by a proper chef that taste amazing, well behaved kids in families eating out,,,no screeching Gaa/rugby on the radio, noone working, everyone relaxing, no one drunk in an environment and heritage that is taken care and viciously protected.

I don't know if we're ready for that as a nation.

GAA buzz on the wireless and the threat of rain is kinda part of our Summers.

GAA is a major part of Irelands heritage.

Tbph honest the gang that slate GAA are only exposing their own narrowmindedness.
The organisation does unbelievable work in uniting communities and giving folks a social outlet.

If you don't particularly enjoy it, then just change the station.
Its not rocket science.

Id imagine most gangs issue with it is having it foisted upon them as smallies.

They need to mature as a nation.
Most people involved with GAA are highly articulate, educated, decent , respectable people.

Theres a fair share of knuckle dragging simpletons too but in my experience this gang are the exception rather than the rule.

If you cant feel a stir in your chest as Cork stand for the Anthem in Croker then say hi to Amy as you're probably dead

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Sweet East (NC)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

1st May 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..

Blues Jam (Players Welcome)

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼