Itunes Genius

First time I turned it on, I thought twas brilliant. Gave me a nice mix of the best songs from the Beatles, Beach Boys, Fleetwood Mac, Bowie, Blondie and Red Hot Chilli Peppers, which matched my mood nicely at the time.

Lovely, thought I.

However, it has since failed to recognise that there are any other albums in my music collection. I click refresh and it merely rearranges the playlist.
Looking at it now, there's one song less than 15 years old on it, and that's by U2.

I can't seem to be able to get a number of songs off it, however much I like them, I'm getting a tad sick of them now. Love Me Do by the Beatles and Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac are two that stick particularly badly. Yes, I do have a lot of Beatles stuff, but I've only got one FM album and I've listened to it the full way through once.

So what the hell is going on with my "Genius"? He started so well. How can I get him to realise that I like quite a lot of new music too?

First time I turned it on, I thought twas brilliant. Gave me a nice mix of the best songs from the Beatles, Beach Boys, Fleetwood Mac, Bowie, Blondie and Red Hot Chilli Peppers, which matched my mood nicely at the time.

Lovely, thought I.

However, it has since failed to recognise that there are any other albums in my music collection. I click refresh and it merely rearranges the playlist.
Looking at it now, there's one song less than 15 years old on it, and that's by U2.

I can't seem to be able to get a number of songs off it, however much I like them, I'm getting a tad sick of them now. Love Me Do by the Beatles and Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac are two that stick particularly badly. Yes, I do have a lot of Beatles stuff, but I've only got one FM album and I've listened to it the full way through once.

So what the hell is going on with my "Genius"? He started so well. How can I get him to realise that I like quite a lot of new music too?

Refreshing only rearranges the songs in the playlist that the genius was based on. If you want to create another genius playlist choose another song and click the genius button to create a playlist based on this. If you add music to your library then it will update this info once a week but you can do it automatically from the "Store" menu

Hope this helps

Refreshing only rearranges the songs in the playlist that the genius was based on. If you want to create another genius playlist choose another song and click the genius button to create a playlist based on this. If you add music to your library then it will update this info once a week but you can do it automatically from the "Store" menu

Hope this helps

It does, I no longer have the exact same stuff time after time. Much better.

Arctic Monkeys, here I come.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼