Of course they are......

iran-stoning.jpg

Iranian_lashes_picnik.jpg

20080725_public_hanging_iran.jpg

For
the
most
part.

Please see my previous post for my opinons on the IRI regime.

Daithi, make some sort of a point. The reason things have names is...what, exactly? Would you care to define these new meanings of "fascist" and "communist" and "liberal" and "political left" or would you have us guess what they mean to you, if to nobody else? "Authoritarian" is a completely different kettle of fish.

Sure, I could write you an eight paragraph reply. What good would it do, though, if you're only a skimmer?

"This is what this means now because I said so!"

Bullshit. Try reading the whole of something sometime. But please, tell us more about communists and nazis of the 18th century and then feel free to go on about my puny mind.

Well, they have the best flag. That's half the battle.

I may put myself forward as their candidate.

"NO WAGES FOR ANYBODY!"

shocked-crowd-300x225.jpg

Uh...I mean...the workers and...uh...

images

Guys?

angry-mob.bmp

Oh shit.

Can you answer my question re oil? you and i know that is what this is all about so lets discuss the root of the problem.

Never been to Iran ;-) but yes it would prob be the US, english speaking being the main reason and the same culture as us, but that doesn't mean I should think that Iran should be carpet bombed!! ;-)

:lol!:

Read about this at the weekend.

Virus designed specifically to attack computers used in manufacturing plants and defence systems.

What concerns me with Western countries developing this massive lead on second world "enemies" in terms of conventional and, now, unconverntional weapons is that it brings a sense of desperation to said "enemies".

You can't stop a desperate terrorist.

They'll find a way to hurt you even if its grotesque and barbaric.

Watch for someone setting off a dirty bomb in an Israeli school now. :?[/QUOTE]

Jesus, the palistinians must have some serious weapons

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Cork Roots Festival : Susan O' Neill

Coughlan's, Today @ 7:30pm

More events ▼