Israel attacks Iran!

It's not the number of Jews but the positions they hold. The use of what I term as "Computer Warfare" is a highly developed field in Israel. I'm not quite sure that a direct attack on nuclear facilities is the correct option. I believe one must work from within the population to overthrow the present government.
Before the fall of the Shah, Israel and Iran enjoyed a warm and productive relationship and I hope that sometime in the near future we can renew our friendship.

he says not really, without proof, and you bend over without batting an eyelid? pathetic

Grown ups can check their own facts and will readily admit their own mistakes.
It's barely relevant anyway to the point I was making, hence the word "incidentally".

It's a discussion not a competition ya gimp.

It's not the number of Jews but the positions they hold. The use of what I term as "Computer Warfare" is a highly developed field in Israel. I'm not quite sure that a direct attack on nuclear facilities is the correct option. I believe one must work from within the population to overthrow the present government.
Before the fall of the Shah, Israel and Iran enjoyed a warm and productive relationship and I hope that sometime in the near future we can renew our friendship.

Personally, I reckon it's more likely to be the US with the aid if dissidents who would have worked in that sector.

The population itself is fighting hard to bring down the Ahmedinejad regime, but they have no wish for interference from Israel, US or UK. The Green Movement twitter messages are full of "gtfo" messages for those countries' security forces and even for the Iranian MKO.
They are making it quite clear that it is Iranians doing it for themselves.

Edit: And Debgor, even with Ahmedinejad ousted and IRI ended, I wouldn't count on a "warm and productive" relationship happening in the immediate term, ordinary Iranians across the political spectrum retain a genuine concern for the plight of the Palestinians.

Firstly, KK, don't assume for a second that Iran is anything but a first world country, technologically and economically.

GDP (PPP) per capita:

IMF ranks Iran 71st, behind Kazakhstan. World Bank ranks Iran 61st, behind Botswana.

According to World Bank:

Iran:

Literacy rate, adult total (% of people ages 15 and above): 82%
Literacy rate, adult female (% of females ages 15 and above): 77%
High-technology exports (% of manufactured exports): 6%
Research and development expenditure (% of GDP): 0.67%
Researchers in R&D (per million people): 706
Mortality rate, under-5 (per 1,000): 31
Share of women employed in the nonagricultural sector (% of total nonagricultural employment): 16
Maternal mortality ratio (modeled estimate, per 100,000 live births): 30

Ireland:

Literacy rate, adult total (% of people ages 15 and above): No record
High-technology exports (% of manufactured exports): 26%
Research and development expenditure (% of GDP): 1.34%
Researchers in R&D (per million people): 2,849
Mortality rate, under-5 (per 1,000): 4
Share of women employed in the nonagricultural sector (% of total nonagricultural employment): 48
Maternal mortality ratio (modeled estimate, per 100,000 live births): 3

Wow, what a great first world country. Almost one quarter of it's female (one-fifth male) population can't read and write.

FFS...

GDP (PPP) per capita:

IMF ranks Iran 71st, behind Kazakhstan. World Bank ranks Iran 61st, behind Botswana.

According to World Bank:

Iran:

Literacy rate, adult total (% of people ages 15 and above): 82%
Literacy rate, adult female (% of females ages 15 and above): 77%
High-technology exports (% of manufactured exports): 6%
Research and development expenditure (% of GDP): 0.67%
Researchers in R&D (per million people): 706
Mortality rate, under-5 (per 1,000): 31
Share of women employed in the nonagricultural sector (% of total nonagricultural employment): 16
Maternal mortality ratio (modeled estimate, per 100,000 live births): 30

Ireland:

Literacy rate, adult total (% of people ages 15 and above): No record
High-technology exports (% of manufactured exports): 26%
Research and development expenditure (% of GDP): 1.34%
Researchers in R&D (per million people): 2,849
Mortality rate, under-5 (per 1,000): 4
Share of women employed in the nonagricultural sector (% of total nonagricultural employment): 48
Maternal mortality ratio (modeled estimate, per 100,000 live births): 3

Wow, what a great first world country. Almost one quarter of it's female (one-fifth male) population can't read and write.

FFS...

Your feelings on anything or anyone associated with the religion of islam are well known to this forum.

Tehren is not Kabul. This is a sophisticated state, rich in history, currently in the control of a cabal of tyrants.

Even if you see all Iranians as untermench Daithi, underestimating your enemy is naive as well as dangerous.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Flook With Special Guest Patsy Reid
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

9th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Reflux & Friends

The Pav, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼