IOTY 2021?

Can I nominate Al Cohol please m8s. Impersonating another poster is very uncool and could be construed as mild bullying.

Im not impressed at all at all TBPHWYFWIWIMMHOO.

Why are so bothered by this? It's kind of weird and I ain't being coy, I don't have an issue nor did I ever hide them. Those that know, know and those that don't aren't bothered. If you think I'm going to compile a list just for you, you will have a long wait. But my all means stick up what you think and I will confirm. Can't say fairer than that.

So when you said that you had no issue with us knowing what alts you posted under and that you never hid them you were just telling untruths then. Gotcha.

Can I just say for the record how intensely fucking creepy it is to log on to find a discussion on who has or has not posted my address online, who is or is not handing out my fb profile details to other posters, who is or is not masturbating over my photos etc etc

And despite Harry's gaslightly assertions that somehow everyone would look at other poster's information if sent it, and that I am being a "Karen" for objecting to it, this is also not fucking ok at all.

I get that I am not a shrinking violet online and I get that that opens me to a certain level of online abuse, but this has gone way way beyond what is acceptable.

(Edit - the aforegoing is a general comment, and not aimed specifically at you)

As for IOTY, lash up a separate thread and lets get nominations underway. I think the set up is that you make the decision on the validity of the nom unless it either is a nom of you or it is a nom based on an interaction that you were involved in, in which case I will make the call on it.

Usual rules about new posters and alts not getting a valid vote apply.
IOTY brings all the crazies out from under the woodwork.

For the record, the adjudication panel hasn't been formally ratified as of yet so proceedings cannot move forward until that issue has been resolved.

Id also like to nominate Lee Bushwacker for failing to give us a detailed situation or a thread about the immigrant invasion of Malaga.

Imagine that happening outside yer gaff and not posting about it?

He is my idiot for not even acknowledging what is happening right under his nose!

Can I just say for the record how intensely fucking creepy it is to log on to find a discussion on who has or has not posted my address online, who is or is not handing out my fb profile details to other posters, who is or is not masturbating over my photos etc etc

And despite Harry's gaslightly assertions that somehow everyone would look at other poster's information if sent it, and that I am being a "Karen" for objecting to it, this is also not fucking ok at all.

I get that I am not a shrinking violet online and I get that that opens me to a certain level of online abuse, but this has gone way way beyond what is acceptable.

(Edit - the aforegoing is a general comment, and not aimed specifically at you)

As for IOTY, lash up a separate thread and lets get nominations underway. I think the set up is that you make the decision on the validity of the nom unless it either is a nom of you or it is a nom based on an interaction that you were involved in, in which case I will make the call on it.

Usual rules about new posters and alts not getting a valid vote apply.

Nuff said.

I'll kick it off.. Take a back seat. If needed.

All. Understood.

IOTY brings all the crazies out from under the woodwork.

For the record, the adjudication panel hasn't been formally ratified as of yet so proceedings cannot move forward until that issue has been resolved.
Reminds me a bit of Gremlins.
We need a hero or they're going to take over the whole forum/town.
Siggy.....over to you.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Roy Orbison Reborn starring Dean Bourne

Cork Opera House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼