IOTY 2021?

Didn't yourself and Creepy Ian Curtis list them already a few days ago or did you forget that happening?

It was an incomplete list. Why are you being so coy on this when you claim you've no issue with anyone knowing the various alts you've posted under and that you've never hidden them.

You going to back up the claim you made about yourself or just deflect again?

I wonder who ratted out Hank. There's a fella on here who's a member of an organisation deeply rooted in touting, snitching and grassing. I suspect it might be him.

The amount of threads being derailed by the usual suspects scrapping over God only knows what is getting ridiculous.
You go away for a couple of hours and when you come back there's 14 pages of diatribe.
There's plenty of people on here who just want to share information and also have a bit of a laugh but they're going to start drifting off if this continues.
So come on lads, nobody minds a bit of a scrap every so often, but not all day every day.
PM me for detail of how you can join the continuity proc,

It was an incomplete list. Why are you being so coy on this when you claim you've no issue with anyone knowing the various alts you've posted under and that you've never hidden them.

You going to back up the claim you made about yourself or just deflect again?
Why are so bothered by this? It's kind of weird and I ain't being coy, I don't have an issue nor did I ever hide them. Those that know, know and those that don't aren't bothered. If you think I'm going to compile a list just for you, you will have a long wait. But my all means stick up what you think and I will confirm. Can't say fairer than that.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

Tony Milner

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼