Independent Park gigs..

MCD exaggerating the figures i’d say. There were only 2 totally sold out gigs- Ezra & Hozier, and reports suggest about 4,000 max, at Lauryn Hill, Its probably about 60,0000 in total, as 12,000 a night is the capacity from what i have heard. Thats 12 x marquee nights right there.

Having said all that, glowing reports about easy access, free park & ride, and general organisation was good. Are we seeing a fatal blow to the marquee- maybe we are.

Intro

Lost Ones

Everything Is Everything

Superstar

Final Hour

Forgive Them Father

Ex-Factor

Can't Take My Eyes Off You
(Frankie Valli cover)

To Zion

Doo Wop (That Thing)

10 songs. What a trooper

Not sure i'd classify Intro as a song!! so only 9 tunes played - that's pretty poor especially as she has played some Fugees songs in recent shows where she has played in the region of 16 or so songs - 9 tunes is a disgrace really!

MCD exaggerating the figures i’d say. There were only 2 totally sold out gigs- Ezra & Hozier, and reports suggest about 4,000 max, at Lauryn Hill, Its probably about 60,0000 in total, as 12,000 a night is the capacity from what i have heard. Thats 12 x marquee nights right there.

Having said all that, glowing reports about easy access, free park & ride, and general organisation was good. Are we seeing a fatal blow to the marquee- maybe we are.

The Walking on Cars gig was sold out too!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

3rd Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 5:30pm

More events ▼