Immigration Thread

Probably already posted but still. What a fucking clown show. :lol!:

Deport the c*nt as soon as his sentence is completed and put him on a watch list to ensure he never darkens our door again. There has to be some serious dissuasion to even think about such nefarious carry on put in place.

79 previous convictions...well it certainly aint Joe Public making money off our legal system allowing these scrotes back out to repeat offend. :mad:

The tide has turned shitbird.

iu

To be fair I think the knowledge of English rather than German as a second language would be much higher thanks in no small way to the internet, cinema, TV shows etc where the dominant language is "English".

In fairness to the brits, they did give us some useful things and being an english speaking nation within the EU is a great help in attracting FDIs.
Not really, they are only exposed to Russian mostly. Vast minority in Kiev might have a bit of an exposure to English. Brainwashed by Russians to the core.

Just to show you how brainwashed they are, only few years ago if you spoke Ukrainian language they would call you a peasant, that's how bad it is

This is complete bullshit , who says anyone is ‘ unvetted ‘ ... how does anybody know ?? ... yet these interviewees are repeating the same unchallenged ‘ mantra ‘ ...scaremongering at its most insidious...why don’t people challenge the 1000’s of vetted Irish who owns properties that are left unoccupied despite the housing crisis ... I was a census worker in my local village , ....63 unoccupied houses because owners are too morally bankrupt to house the homeless ... and yet not a word of moral indignation that caricature profiteering gobshites like Mattie McGrath and the Healy Raes reserve for refugees .... it’s fucking sickening

Last edited:
This is complete bullshit , who says anyone is ‘ unvetted ‘ ... how does anybody know ?? ... yet these interviewees are repeating the same unchallenged ‘ mantra ‘ ...scaremongering at its most insidious...why don’t people challenge the 1000’s of vetted Irish who owns properties that are left unoccupied despite the housing crisis ... I was a census worker in my local village , ....63 unoccupied houses because owners are too morally bankrupt to house the homeless ... and yet not a word of moral indignation that caricature profiteering gobshites like Mattie McGrath and the Healy Raes reserve for refugees .... it’s fucking sickening

Anyone who gave up their holiday home to house fugees with no indication of when theyd get it back is an idiot.

Theres a shortage of housing because successive governments decided it was a good idea to shut down every Irish builder for years. Not because people who own a second home should give it up for the lols

Anyone who gave up their holiday home to house fugees with no indication of when theyd get it back is an idiot.

Theres a shortage of housing because successive governments decided it was a good idea to shut down every Irish builder for years. Not because people who own a second home should give it up for the lols
Second homes ??? you don’t know what I’m talking about and don’t want to open you’re little mind to understand .......you’d prefer to leave idle properties go to rot rather than give someone a home because it suits you’re position of raw visceral racism ..

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St

23rd May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼