Immigration Thread

Done:
Is it a good or bad thing?

Sinn Fein voted against it so it is a good thing.
1712818982763.png

S.F.s Chris McManus voted against (Wastold to) of course.
1712819038621.png

He never even read the treaties and of course there are no "Open borders"

1712819163085.png

At the start of the current European Parliament term, Matt Carthy & SF opposed Eurodac (fingerprint database) over "significant concerns".

Now SF (Pa Daly & Carthy) performed yet another flip flop to support Eurodac as "necessary".

SF don't know what their policies are.

1712819238564.png
Flip-flop.............

1712819251251.png

They just do not have a clue and they could have abstained of course but they just save that option for votes on Russia.

At the start of the current European Parliament term, Matt Carthy & SF opposed Eurodac (fingerprint database) over "significant concerns".

Now SF (Pa Daly & Carthy) performed yet another flip flop to support Eurodac as "necessary".

SF don't know what their policies are.

View attachment 31542
Flip-flop.............

View attachment 31543

They just do not have a clue and they could have abstained of course but they just save that option for votes on Russia.
Here are my principles. If you don’t like them I have others.

Watched is ireland full,what did i get out of it, the names of 2 places in killarney to avoid for grub on saturday week and a good laugh at the galway councillor who claimed his house was the only house of an elected councillor ever raided by the gardai.

Watched is ireland full,what did i get out of it, the names of 2 places in killarney to avoid for grub on saturday week and a good laugh at the galway councillor who claimed his house was the only house of an elected councillor ever raided by the gardai.
He seemed to believe that because he is a politician he should be above being investigated by Gardaí. Very Trumpian.

Did the programme answer the question?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pierce Turner
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

17th Oct 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Mick Grace Duo

Seventy Seven, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼