Ian Bailey ?

Incidentally just asking in what way did Bailey make himself a suspect. Genuine question.
The guard who first identified him as a suspect gave a statement to the inquiry into the Garda handling of the investigation saying it was because of the way Ian Bailey was professionally dressed when he turned up at the crime scene as a journalist, his lack of questioning of that Garda at the scene and his previous conviction for domestic violence.

I have repeatedly acknowledged the guards mishandling of the case. Not sure what more I can do in that regard 🤷‍♀️

I have also repeatedly outlined how Bailey made himself a suspect. Genuine answer.
Yes you have acknowledged the mishandling of the case. In the last couple of pages . It didn't appear as such to begin with but maybe I missed it.

I haven't seen any posts saying what Bailey did to draw attention to himself. Just wondering exactly what he did tbh.

The guard who first identified him as a suspect gave a statement to the inquiry into the Garda handling of the investigation saying it was because of the way Ian Bailey was professionally dressed when he turned up at the crime scene as a journalist, his lack of questioning of that Garda at the scene and his previous conviction for domestic violence.
Oh ok. Thanks. Seems a bit flimsy a reason to consider someone a suspect tbh.

His ex partner said he was too messy to have carried out the murder. "There would have been blood everywhere". Say a lot of people in relationships can relate to this. Can hear my partner now "Every room he enters becomes a crime scene."

Eh No. I Have no problem admitting a wrong. As I have said things get missed or misinterpreted. However my opinion on Matlock's responses to some posts on here stands. She gets a bit twisty and off point. Not always but sometimes.

Now back in your box Mr sidekick to Matlock😏
Listen doll, the crux of the recent convo is a post you refuse to look at. It was obvious to anyone that is reading this thread. As for back in my box, the day I take instruction from an emotional fruit, will be the day I hang up my posting boots.

Listen doll, the crux of the recent convo is a post you refuse to look at. It was obvious to anyone that is reading this thread. As for back in my box, the day I take instruction from an emotional fruit, will be the day I hang up my posting boots.
' Emotional Fruit' is assigning way too much credit to the importance of an internet forum.🙄 Maybe some on here get rattled ,I'm not one of them.

Besides I already said to Matlock I may have missed something. However I also said it didn't seem that way. ( Notably lots of others considered the same as myself it seems and she then clarified her point)which I have accepted and said to move on. Simple.

Now take that whichever way you want sweet chops as I'm sure you will😏

The judge in the DV case didn't consider it severe enough to give a custodial sentence.
You seem to think it's indicative of him being a potential murderer.
The judge can't and shouldn't sentence someone on the basis of what they might be capable of though. They can only sentence for the crime actually committed.

It's ludicrous to suggest that because the judge gave a suspended sentence that they did or didn't consider him capable of murder.

Oh ok. Thanks. Seems a bit flimsy a reason to consider someone a suspect tbh.
If your car was stolen and your next door neighbour was a convicted car thief you probably wouldn't consider it a flimsy reason for them to be a suspect though.

It's not enough to convict, it might not even be enough to arrest, but it's enough to raise a suspicion.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Seed Talks: Psychology Of Narcissism

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼