howdy neighbours

for once, i am not looking for anything!

wooah, say some traditional members

boo says i.

say funny things

or news.

or perhaps answer my age old question....
why is it we get so drunk we feel like our eyes are falling out...

ha ha outstanding drunkenness!

to misquote, why is it we get so drunk we feel like our posts fall apart?

*says mr. pot to mr./mrs. kettle...*

ah christ, i have found out now i've sobered up that i've posted in three places i haven't been all year, sent one 'your my besht friend hic i love you' email, texted my little sister and talked to my friend for an hour and a half about some bullshit to do with modelling human interactions as a sequence of second and third order systems.

i really should shut up when i'm drunk

odyssey said:
ah christ, i have found out now i've sobered up that i've posted in three places i haven't been all year, sent one 'your my besht friend hic i love you' email, texted my little sister and talked to my friend for an hour and a half about some bullshit to do with modelling human interactions as a sequence of second and third order systems.

heh heh heh, well you'll be relieved to know you're not the only one to talk shit when you're drunk...

odyssey said:

He he he. Thats class

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Aidan Killian - Comedian

The Richmond Revival, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼