How many Pride weekends are there?

What age do you consider " old enough"? If you think the average 14 year old doesn't now about hand jobs or blowjobs then you are deluded tbh!

Why would you rather young girls get misinformation from their friends rather than factually correct information from a book?

It's not a safe assumption. You just want to assume that everyone thinks like you!

There is a big difference between sex education and sex advice!
No 14yo needs to be reading about handjobs.

Ah it's a safe assumption alright.

And I'm not naive enough to think that young teens aren't curious about sex but there is a big difference between young girls talking amongst themselves and them accessing material to read on the subject.

What is with this obsession with exposing young people to sex? Leave them talk and giggle away about it like we all did and give them proper formal sex education when the time is right but leave the literature with blowjobs and handjobs and whatever other "jobs" there are until they are old enough.
I was 11 and was listening to a classmate say on the bus, "Licking a virgin's pussy is like tasting honey," among other such lovely comments. Would you prefer kids learn sex that way (to be honest I was very confused and looking back now I'd say internally upset) or via a measured book written and examined by adults and professionals?

I was 11 and was listening to a classmate say on the bus, "Licking a virgin's pussy is like tasting honey," among other such lovely comments. Would you prefer kids learn sex that way (to be honest I was very confused and looking back now I'd say internally upset) or via a measured book written and examined by adults and professionals?

The latter obviously but that's not what I am referring to!

Can people not read anymore?
I specifically said sex education SHOULD BE GIVEN.
I don't however classify blowjobs or handjobs as requisite sex education material.

What age do you consider " old enough"? If you think the average 14 year old doesn't now about hand jobs or blowjobs then you are deluded tbh!

Why would you rather young girls get misinformation from their friends rather than factually correct information from a book?

It's not a safe assumption. You just want to assume that everyone thinks like you!

Not 12.

Hows that. Ffs 🙄

What are Juno (formerly James) Dawson's qualifications for giving sex advice to 12 year olds?

Take your time.

Its a statement of fact.

You seem very sure of your take on this.

Im just curious as to what qualifications Dawson has to be offering sex tips to 12 year olds?
I would assume a book so inflammatory as this as also been through educational and developmental psychologists, like most kids books are. It's pretty standard in the industry, which you know fuck all about. Much like everything else. Like referring to Juno Dawson by her old name because you're a bigotted cunt, and relying on saying, "It's a fact," as you often do. Simple "down home" thinking because you're incapable of higher level thought. As though you being such an obvious shitstain on decent people somehow makes up for your horrifically out-dated, hate-filled, bigoted posting.

You're a cunt. An out-and-out hateful cunt. I'd block you from my posts but I'd still get a notification that you posted. And that notification would be singly and solely about you. A notice under my nose like a dog turd, "Hey, look! A cunt has posted!"

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼