Heroes or Celebrations?

Was down in Lidl and they had Lemon's and they seem to be selling well at €8.99!!
WTF, you can get like bigger tubs of Heroes and Celebrations for 4 euro (and Quality Street for 2.50 in Tesco)
Must be all the auld biddies buying em?

I think they're full of hard sucky sweets and chewy toffies, favoured by the elderly and toothless amoung us.

They also had the

They also had those Oatfield emerald toffees which are rock hard.
Good of you to give the heads up 👍
Would be awful sad if any of the regulars on here damaged their dentures Xmas day on one of those bastards.
With the price of fuel an all this winter, it's hard enough going for em to keep the fire lit, never mind having to fork out for a new set of dentures to boot 😲

Anyone remember the Colleen sweets back in the day. Outta Dunne’s I think. Just wow. Glassy ones and all with the chocolate centres. Yum.

Roses are awful now... they are completely different to what they used to be.
Havent had milktray in years. might get a box of em and try em out.

I don't like the caramel in Hereos at all.. its too thick - not much flavour either... though I know a lot of people love it.. I would prefer if the caramel was thinner and sweeter perhaps - like the Roses caramel barrel

I think they're full of hard sucky sweets and chewy toffies, favoured by the elderly and toothless amoung us.
Comes to us all Mickey
3163605379_d13847713c.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hank Wedel
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Souldriven

Cantys, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼