Graham Dwyer Verdict..

The Verdict will be..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wonder will be move back to Bandon or go after his ex wife in Foxrock.

Think he has a son from a previous relationship in Donegal.

Say GrahamY has a big "to do" list for when he gets out.

What i find amusing is that you think that you know more about how legal eagles work than an actual lawyer.

Given that you clearly don't know this, it is a breach of ethics to speak to a client who is represented. It would land a lawyer before the bar Council or law society.

I've first hand experience of lawyers touting for business. You seem to think it could never happen and indeed the legal profession is a pure as the driven snow, unless of course they're caught rotten stepping out of line.

"Land a lawyer before the bar Council or law society"??? :rolleyes:

Most of the time they're only struck off long after the fact of their being found guilty in court of criminal activity. As for Legal Eagles in the BC or LS deciding if other members of the BC or LS are guilty of something Joe Public alleges? Errah Yeah!

I've first hand experience of lawyers touting for business. You seem to think it could never happen and indeed the legal profession is a pure as the driven snow, unless of course they're caught rotten stepping out of line.

"Land a lawyer before the bar Council or law society"??? :rolleyes:

Most of the time they're only struck off long after the fact of their being found guilty in court of criminal activity. As for Legal Eagles in the BC or LS deciding if other members of the BC or LS are guilty of something Joe Public alleges? Errah Yeah!
Of course you do. You always have a handy anecdote to back up whatever rubbish you are spouting on a given day. Who was it that was touting for business then? Given that you are so certain that it happened like...

People end up before the complaints committees for all sorts of things. Most of those things are not strike off offences. Also, many of those complaints made by Joe Public are upheld. All of this information is freely available, but you prefer to remain ignorant.

Of course you do. You always have a handy anecdote to back up whatever rubbish you are spouting on a given day. Who was it that was touting for business then? Given that you are so certain that it happened like...

People end up before the complaints committees for all sorts of things. Most of those things are not strike off offences. Also, many of those complaints made by Joe Public are upheld. All of this information is freely available, but you prefer to remain ignorant.

A solicitor who was a friend of my brother and someone I had never dealt with before. I'd already used a different solicitor for conveyancing when I bought my house. This happened about 25 years ago and I've no reason to believe the practice has changed one iota. Have you?

It suits your "circle the wagons" attitude to pretend that I made all of this up and that it's "rubbish" but it isn't and I didn't. And your trying to portray anyone who questions the bona fides of the legal profession as somehow being "ignorant" might gain you brownie points amongst your peers but I think those of us who deal in the real world understand that there's good and bad where ever you go and, I hope you're sitting down, there are some dodgy people involved in the legal profession too.

"people end up before the complaints committees" :lol!:

A solicitor who was a friend of my brother and someone I had never dealt with before. I'd already used a different solicitor for conveyancing when I bought my house. This happened about 25 years ago and I've no reason to believe the practice has changed one iota. Have you?

It suits your "circle the wagons" attitude to pretend that I made all of this up and that it's "rubbish" but it isn't and I didn't. And your trying to portray anyone who questions the bona fides of the legal profession as somehow being "ignorant" might gain you brownie points amongst your peers but I think those of us who deal in the real world understand that there's good and bad where ever you go and, I hope you're sitting down, there are some dodgy people involved in the legal profession too.

"people end up before the complaints committees" :lol!:
That isn't the same thing at all. You weren't engaged with a Solicitor at the time.

It is rubbish to suggest that the legal professions never censure members unless they are criminally convicted. Utter rubbish.

Here is a full list of findings, which you say never happen

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Tanya Louise & Alex

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼