Graham Dwyer Verdict..

The Verdict will be..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That isn't the same thing at all. You weren't engaged with a Solicitor at the time.

It is rubbish to suggest that the legal professions never censure members unless they are criminally convicted. Utter rubbish.

Here is a full list of findings, which you say never happen

Can you point out where I said it never happens? 🤷‍♂️

Of course it happens. The point is the legal eagles aren't censured as often as they step out of line and your pointing to some that have been censured doesn't change that.

One would have thought that would have been fairly obvious for someone who allegedly makes their living from deciphering what is and isn't being said and/or written :rolleyes:

Can you point out where I said it never happens? 🤷‍♂️

Of course it happens. The point is the legal eagles aren't censured as often as they step out of line and your pointing to some that have been censured doesn't change that.

One would have thought that would have been fairly obvious for someone who allegedly makes their living from deciphering what is and isn't being said and/or written :rolleyes:
How could you possibly know that? I mean, I know your answer is going to be some sort of "I know things, my brother's friend's uncle drinks with a dog whose mother told him" bollockology as it always is, but the actual answer is that you can't possibly know that.

Given that you seem to think that a Solicitor offering you a service was wrong of them, because you had used a different Solicitor years before, your understanding of what is and is not allowed is clearly very flawed.

How could you possibly know that? I mean, I know your answer is going to be some sort of "I know things, my brother's friend's uncle drinks with a dog whose mother told him" bollockology as it always is, but the actual answer is that you can't possibly know that.

Given that you seem to think that a Solicitor offering you a service was wrong of them, because you had used a different Solicitor years before, your understanding of what is and is not allowed is clearly very flawed.

Where did I say I had used a different Solicitor years before??? I said the incident of my brother's pal approaching me touting for business happened years ago and it happened very shortly after I'd used a different solicitor for conveyancing.

Honestly, your grasp of the written word leaves much to be desired, never mind for someone who purports to be a solicitor.

And you ask how could I possibly know that not every solicitor who steps out of line is censured. I've already given an example of it and thankfully I don't deal very often with solicitors. I've no reason at all to believe that cases like this aren't repeated in society at large. Yes the LS may censure SOME but they don't censure all. But of course you'll try your best to dismiss actual events as being "bollockology" because you don't like that it happened.

Where did I say I had used a different Solicitor years before??? I said the incident of my brother's pal approaching me touting for business happened years ago and it happened very shortly after I'd used a different solicitor for conveyancing.

Honestly, your grasp of the written word leaves much to be desired, never mind for someone who purports to be a solicitor.

And you ask how could I possibly know that not every solicitor who steps out of line is censured. I've already given an example of it and thankfully I don't deal very often with solicitors. I've no reason at all to believe that cases like this aren't repeated in society at large. Yes the LS may censure SOME but they don't censure all. But of course you'll try your best to dismiss actual events as being "bollockology" because you don't like that it happened.
But it happened AFTER you used another Solicitor. There is nothing illegal or unethical about that.

It isn't that I don't like that it happened. It is that the thing you are describing as "evidence" is Solicitors breaking the rules isn't actually breaking the rules.

But it happened AFTER you used another Solicitor. There is nothing illegal or unethical about that.

It isn't that I don't like that it happened. It is that the thing you are describing as "evidence" is Solicitors breaking the rules isn't actually breaking the rules.

What initiated this was your sneering at the suggestion that a solicitor would tout for business. He approached me regarding an incident that my brother had told him of. Something that I might otherwise have left pass. That's certainly touting for business as I understand it.

What initiated this was your sneering at the suggestion that a solicitor would tout for business. He approached me regarding an incident that my brother had told him of. Something that I might otherwise have left pass. That's certainly touting for business as I understand it.
:rolleyes:

So you didn't have a Solicitor at the time? Because touting for business is only an issue if the person is already represented.

If your bother mentioned to his plumber friend that your sinks were blocked and he offered to have a look at them, would you have also thought that he was committing an offence?

There won't be any Solicitors touting for business from Graham Dwyer in relation to a possible civil case if he wins this appeal, because he is already represented. If another Solicitor was to approach him they would find themselves up on disciplinary charges.

Is that clear enough for you?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

19th Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Cinder Well

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼