George Floyd Court Case..

Tbh, the cop on the bike was superb, calm out like and did everything to help him. I really don't get why people resist arrest when there are a number of armed cops (some of which are known to be trigger happy). He must have been wired to moon that the taser had no effect on him till he finally rolled over. Sad watch though.

In my honest opinion African Americans are like fans of Liverpool FC - blame everybody for their issues other than themselves.
Call me racist all you want you woke assholes lol. Could care less.

The murderers of Tyre Nichols should be seen in same light as Derek Chauvin, scum

Already been fired and charged with 2nd Degree murder. 5 black policemen carried it out so it seems a police violence than any racially motivated attack. This would be a case in favour of police wearing body cameras I think

In my honest opinion African Americans are like fans of Liverpool FC - blame everybody for their issues other than themselves.
Call me racist all you want you woke assholes lol. Could care less.

Who exactly do you think they should blame for 5 (black as it happens) police men beating a man to death? Should they just blame themselves? 🤷‍♂️

Already been fired and charged with 2nd Degree murder. 5 black policemen carried it out so it seems a police violence than any racially motivated attack. This would be a case in favour of police wearing body cameras I think
The body camera footage is being released later today. They showed it to the victims family first.

The body camera footage is being released later today. They showed it to the victims family first.

According to Morning Ireland the victim's mother, who has already called for calm and for non-violence, still hasn't been shown the footage - it's said to be gruesome.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pat Fitz
Brick Lane, 1-3 South Main St.

24th Oct 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼