George Floyd Court Case..

He was a dirty filthy cowardly armed robber who stuck a gun in a womans stomach and was off his head and paranoid on drugs when arrested. The cop should have been given a manslaugter charge. Not murder. Like he woke up that day and said to himself "I want to murder someone today".

He fucked up and used too much force in the arrest and should have been done for manslaughter. Then the rainbow flag BLM twitter crowd came along. A bunch of hateful racist disgusting cunts.

Second-degree unintentional murder,
Third-degree murder
Second-degree manslaughter.

You're welcome.

Yeah in 2024 when Ron DeSantis whoops alzhiemer Joe and Camel Toe Harris.

Ahhhh, another caneY prediction... how did that work out for you last time m8? Hmmm, let's look back shall we?

Mmmm yummy. I feel your beuatiful salty tears dripping on my toungue. Taste so good

Hahahabahab

Ohhh let me taste those salty tears!
Mmmmmmm so nice

Haha. Some more marxist tears to lick up. Dry em bitch. Mmmm beautiful salty commie tears. Hahahahahaha

Oooohh let me taste those tears some more! Lick them up. Mmmmmmmm yummy. Salty and beautiful.

Who cares. You are about to get your arse handed to you on a plate. And you know it. This is why you have been so quiet tonight. And your boyfriend Dr Aooh and Outthegap? Invisable today. You cunts have had this coming to you for 4 years. KARMA

"No matter what happens".

You have nothing left. NOTHING!! HAHA.

You and your leftie mates here are about to be destroyed.

Hahahab you have nothing. When Trump officially wins i will have a good post to put up here.

:lol!:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Robot Dreams (G)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

23rd Apr 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼