George Floyd Court Case..

He pleaded not guilty to "unintentional murder".

Da fuk?

That charge is an affront to both law and the English language....

I thought of you when I read it. :)

Anyways the three charges....
Second-degree unintentional murder, which means the person was killed without prior intent to kill while inflicting or attempting to inflict bodily harm on the victim.

Second-degree manslaughter, which is when a person knowingly or consciously takes a risk that results in the death of a person.

Third-degree murder charge, which is killing someone without intent by carrying out an act dangerous to others due to "a depraved mind" and without regard for human life.

He probably will Triggs

And I hope he doesn’t

But he was destroyed on fentanyl

Can you hold two outcomes in your head and be and peace with them?

1: Chauvin gets a manslaughter charge and it’s mild

2: his defence proves Floyd was already close to death ( which seems likely )

The question is, are to accept the outcome?

I've seen footage from when police were called to shop to them catching him in his car about to have a hit.
They had a little trouble getting him onto the police car(he can be heard saying he was going to die when he was in the back of the car,which was eerie as he had no reason for him to be thinking this way),he resisted and managed to get back out of the car.
What does it for me is that chauvin kept his knee on his neck for over 3 minutes when he was clearly unconscious, unbelievable how he continued to do this,he is either a complete idiot or guilty of murder.
They will make a defence that floyd died because of drugs in his system and he had covid and that the force used would not have caused death if this had not been the case so chauvin is only guilty of manslaughter. They will get the manslaughter verdict without doubt and there is going to be hell to pay.

I've seen footage from when police were called to shop to them catching him in his car about to have a hit.
They had a little trouble getting him onto the police car(he can be heard saying he was going to die when he was in the back of the car,which was eerie as he had no reason for him to be thinking this way),he resisted and managed to get back out of the car.
What does it for me is that chauvin kept his knee on his neck for over 3 minutes when he was clearly unconscious, unbelievable how he continued to do this,he is either a complete idiot or guilty of murder.
They will make a defence that floyd died because of drugs in his system and he had covid and that the force used would not have caused death if this had not been the case so chauvin is only guilty of manslaughter. They will get the manslaughter verdict without doubt and there is going to be hell to pay.

Emotions were high at the time and Chauvin is without doubt a scumbag

But the guardian readers like to pretend that Floyd wasn’t in heart failure and fucked up on fentanyl.

Floyd was a criminal but I think he’s nowhere near Jacob Blake. The rapist guy who Triggs, Doc and the crew were bawling about
Doc actually thought he was shot dead hahaha!
But those guys never for one minute even considered Blake’s victim who was digitally raped in front of her kid by Blake

Sick

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Camilla Griehsel's Mamasongue
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

12th May 2024 @ 5:00 pm
More info..

The Days Of Trees (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼