Gate locked up by Centra in Togher

There's a path that runs from centra in togher down to the bottom of sarsfields road. wicked handy like. only prob is some fucker has locked the gate onto the path beside centra. Whats the story like? Surely that's a public right of way?

As a resident of Glasheen, I say that any action which restricts Togher people from accessing Glasheen via Wilton is to be welcomed.

They should also build a wall across that bridge between Riverview and Deanrock estate, near the Devils Rock.

As a resident of Glasheen, I say that any action which restricts Togher people from accessing Glasheen via Wilton is to be welcomed.

They should also build a wall across that bridge between Riverview and Deanrock estate, near the Devils Rock.

Hear hear!

I also think we need to board up the Lough from the other three directions.

Hear hear!

I also think we need to board up the Lough from the other three directions.

Fuck off,you live in Togher whether you like it or not!

I once got post reading "Off Pouladuff Road" and "Glasheen",I live at least two miles away from Glasheen.Even the postmen don't like admitting they've ever been to Togher.

Fuck off,you live in Togher whether you like it or not!

I once got post reading "Off Pouladuff Road" and "Glasheen",I live at least two miles away from Glasheen.Even the postmen don't like admitting they've ever been to Togher.

LOL, talk to chips. He lived in Glasheen, but used to pretend to be from a shopping centre. Now he lives in Mahon, but claims to live in Blackrock.

Scuse your cheek mind. I'm a 'sheener born and bred, and you couldn't get much more glasheen than my current residence.

My distant relatives live used to live on Glasheen road.Does the areas proximity to Togher impact on the quality of life?Im also just wondering is Ballyphehane a respectable area?

LOL, talk to chips. He lived in Glasheen, but used to pretend to be from a shopping centre. Now he lives in Mahon, but claims to live in Blackrock.

Scuse your cheek mind. I'm a 'sheener born and bred, and you couldn't get much more glasheen than my current residence.

Poor chips, he was deluded alright, he used think that Summerstown was in Wilton.

Then he got talked into thinking that Maaaaaaaaaaan is actually Blackrock.

The saddest thing though was his misguided belief that Liverpool would win the league.

:grin:

Anyone from that glorified housing estate is from Togher.FACT.End of Internet etc

I think I'll starting labelling my post "Near Supervalu" or " A Five Minute Walk From Subway"

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
I'm Grand Mam presents That's Showbiz
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

1st Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Ian Richards

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼