GAA Coaching

If it was €20 I dont think we would have anyone at all even mention it TBF. Maybe we wouldn't get a single extra person to help out either way, who knows!
just made a call, non playing membership for us in 2019 is up 10 euro from 25 to 35 for the year. Still great value to be honest. Its worth it just to be in the hat for all Ireland tickets.

That's not bad value for Dublin when you factor in all the after training meals the U6 team receive up there, in addition to the free gym membership.;)

heh heh heh

my youngfella hates Tuesdays because the dinner they deliver is the superfood salad and he's still starved after the resistance training in the 50m pool

banning chocolate santys is tough too :p

Maybe you are right and the ones that will get involved are already involved, but I can understand a parent thinking that €200 a year is enough and adding another €100 is not necessary

Our membership is €95 a head for Juveniles and they also pay €10 a month subs

Kids are 60 in ours and there's a sliding scale so if you've more than one it's less for the second and third etc. Adult is €125.

Everyone will see if differently, but the same fella's who will crib and moan about the €100 for the year wil more than likely l have no issue putting down 50 quid worth of pints of a Saturday night and piss it all down the drain.

quick question given its coming up to membership time of year again - The question came up again last night regarding membership for coaches. Do any of you that are coaching/mentoring kids at GAA clubs pay membership for yourselves as well as your kid(s)?

Extra people helping out would always be welcome and would make matters better for the kids and coaches, but telling a parent that the thank you for them giving their time is an additional membership fee and that they are uninsured if they are not members is completely counter-productive IMO and stops many bothering.

Thoughts?

They should pay their membership. If you opt out of coaching for the sake of 50/60 quid you aren't worth the effort

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
SAL
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

28th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Io Capitano (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:05pm

More events ▼