Furnishing a newly bought apartment

Thankfully the fixtures and fittings are already there. Need to do two bedrooms, an office, living room and kitchen furniture.

This is going to be carnage on the wallet m8s.

Even worse will be the actual shopping part. I'm hoping we can avoid ikea. I don't think our relationship would survive more than 20 minutes in there.

Any advice in general m8s? No point in giving me shop advice as I'm in Germania

You don't want shop advice, so do you just want the PROC to tell you what usually goes into an apartment?

Beds are a good start in the bedroom, and an auld couch wouldn't go amiss in the living room.

Being Germany as well I assume you have a sex room, so you'll want a swing and a fucking machine for that. I think Bauhaus does them.

Did the IKEA thing online the other week. If you’re handy with a power drill you’d be good to go. I’d definitely buy from them again.

You don't want shop advice, so do you just want the PROC to tell you what usually goes into an apartment?

Beds are a good start in the bedroom, and an auld couch wouldn't go amiss in the living room.

Being Germany as well I assume you have a sex room, so you'll want a swing and a fucking machine for that. I think Bauhaus does them.

Sound advice

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Love Lies Bleeding (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼