free speech

Online safety authoritian bill wasting no time in implementing its new dictatorship powers. Looks loke My time here is limited .
Oh dear, you really aren't the brightest are you?
If you tell people to commit a crime, that is incitement

Last edited:
You posted a video that was removed for being incorrect.

You posted a twitter claim that a book was being taught in Irish schools and when asked for evidence of this you have just ignored it.

Have you considered that maybe the problem isn't dictatorship powers so much as that you post lies and misinformation all the fucking time?
We're covid lab leak videos removed by the captured media? Now it's accepted it was most likely source. So Wet market pangolins were in fact misinformation from the captured media.
I posted a tweet and made no comment, the objective of which was to show the type of literature out there being made available to children.
These hate speech laws seem to only work one way, it's OK to call a person who says a person cannot change their gender a far right nazi but if you call someone a fat lesbian then you could get 6 months in prison, and you see no problem with such a direction being taken by society?
The Chinese would be proud of getting away with this legislation.

We're covid lab leak videos removed by the captured media? Now it's accepted it was most likely source. So Wet market pangolins were in fact misinformation from the captured media.
I posted a tweet and made no comment, the objective of which was to show the type of literature out there being made available to children.
These hate speech laws seem to only work one way, it's OK to call a person who says a person cannot change their gender a far right nazi but if you call someone a fat lesbian then you could get 6 months in prison, and you see no problem with such a direction being taken by society?
The Chinese would be proud of getting away with this legislation.
So are you just going to continue to ignore the request that you verify your claim about the SPHE curriculum?

If the tweet was incorrect then what has that got to do with me posting it? Have you ever posted something that was not entirely correct? As I said what I posted was more to do with the material that is being made to children, whether it's on a curriculum did not interest me, but with the direction this country is on ,it would be of no surprise if it were to end up on the curriculum, no harm in highlighting possible issues.

If the tweet was incorrect then what has that got to do with me posting it? Have you ever posted something that was not entirely correct? As I said what I posted was more to do with the material that is being made to children, whether it's on a curriculum did not interest me, but with the direction this country is on ,it would be of no surprise if it were to end up on the curriculum, no harm in highlighting possible issues.
That just about sums you up.

Doesn't matter to you if something is true or not, only that it suits your agenda.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Gilbert O'Sullivan
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

10th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Mystic Gold

The Old Town Whiskey Bar at Bodega, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼