Free PROC Android and iPhone App

Well, you will get it in the usual compatibility mode. Works without problem, only the graphics are not that good when you use the Zoom mode in order to blow it up to fullscreen. But thats the normal behavior for iPhone apps which are not supporting iPad.

Thanks for the feedback.

We changed the route numbers over the weekend in line with the new route numbers issued by Bus Eireann (the number 7 is now the 207 etc). The database field for the number only allowed 3 digits so this caused a temporary problem for buses like the 207A which (until we got around to fixing it) also was forced to be "207" - hence the confusion.

What you're seeing in the image above is the 207A timetable (note "Well Road"). This route has very few buses so that's why it looks odd whereas the 207 (the old number 7) has lots of buses from 7am until well after 11pm.

This has been fixed now.

yeah see that its fixed now, brilliant app.....:p

Have you tried downloading the PROC App from iTunes for your iPad? Let us know how it reacts to it. The focus is really on phones as the idea is that you'll always have our event guide with you as long as you have your phone and a network connection.

Yeah it works fine on my iPad 2, resolution is iPhone though, so it's not taking advantage of the iPad screen but I presume this is not a big market yet anyway. View attachment 7462

Thanks for the feedback.

We changed the route numbers over the weekend in line with the new route numbers issued by Bus Eireann (the number 7 is now the 207 etc). The database field for the number only allowed 3 digits so this caused a temporary problem for buses like the 207A which (until we got around to fixing it) also was forced to be "207" - hence the confusion.

What you're seeing in the image above is the 207A timetable (note "Well Road"). This route has very few buses so that's why it looks odd whereas the 207 (the old number 7) has lots of buses from 7am until well after 11pm.

This has been fixed now.
It would be nice to see the non city centre busses, there are only a few to the suburbss: Middleton,ballincollig,carrigaline ,blarney,mallow etc.
nice work on the app

We updated the app recently with a better menu so if you're browsing gigs you can get to the articles or forum pages without going back to the main menu.

Venues can also login to add/edit/delete their gigs from the option at the bottom of the main menu.

We've also included a new 'trad gig' option on the event guide submit form. Cork City Council's new tourism website will be using the event guide content and we are building a trad session finder for visitors to the city so it's easy to locate somewhere for a bit of toe tapping action.

The trad session option is available from 'tourist' on the main menu.

Goddamn it lol - only seen this now !

Have it on my super secret droid phone - works like a charm.

I was using the website twas a horror show.

If you get stuck on anything - I llooovveee talking code (Googler)

Cheers !

:p

Updated When's Me Bus? section with the new 205 and 208 schedules. If you spot any out of date timetables on our app please drop us a line.

It would be nice to see the non city centre busses, there are only a few to the suburbss: Middleton,ballincollig,carrigaline ,blarney,mallow etc.
nice work on the app

We'd love to add those. The problems is that lots of "country" buses have different terminus stops depending on the time of the service.

For example the Cork-Ringaskiddy bus often only goes as far as Monkstown or very occasionally goes that bit further to Haulbowline.

This is very awkward for the algorithm we wrote for the city buses for which there is always a definite start and end point to the route. We'd have to re-write the script to compensate for this. It's not a trivial task unfortunately.

Leave it with us though, it's something we'd like to add.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Elvana - Elvis Fronted Nirvana
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

13th Mar 2025 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Light and Shade: Drawing Workshop

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 2pm

More events ▼