Free PROC Android and iPhone App

Thanks for the feedback.

I might be a bit pedantic but the app doesn't rotate to landscape.

We have deliberately prevented this as the android version was occasionally crashing in wide mode and overall we didn't think it was entirely necessary to need it to rotate. Other similar apps don't allow rotation either.

For tourist info food options would appear to be lacking?

You're right but as was said above this section is a work in progress.

Would it be possible to get a date drop down option for the cinema listings (like the events listing)?

It would be easier if the cinemas were submitting their own listings but the data comes on a feed and we don't have permission to alter this. We think most people want to go to the cinema today/tonight/tomorrow and we've got those covered now but yes, we'll certainly keep that in mind for future versions.

Superb App folks. Really well done on fitting in so many features. If the tourist board tried this it would take two years, cost them a few mill and not be half as good. It's an all you need for Cork, I really am totally impressed!

Thanks Jeepers. Anyone here on iphone 4? If so when you click on a topic in the Forum section of the app is it opening a mobile friendly skin or does the forum look the same as it does on a pc or mac computer?

Thanks Jeepers. Anyone here on iphone 4? If so when you click on a topic in the Forum section of the app is it opening a mobile friendly skin or does the forum look the same as it does on a pc or mac computer?

Using iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 when a topic is selected it displays the full desktop version of PROC, not a mobile version.

We're working on the iPhone issue at the moment.

Currently iPhone users are forced to use the main skin for the forum and not the mobile friendly one that android users can use so there's no difference between how the forum looks on your PC/MAC and your iphone.

Nice app lads..well done. Using it on iPhone 3GS. Any chance of adding the Cork-Blarney-Tower bus route?!! I live there so would be handy!!! Selfish i know sorry! Will pass this on definately.

We're working on the iPhone issue at the moment.

Currently iPhone users are forced to use the main skin for the forum and not the mobile friendly one that android users can use so there's no difference between how the forum looks on your PC/MAC and your iphone.

Works like a charm now, great little app!

- sent from my iLife.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Joachim Cooder
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

2nd May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Longest Johns

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼